The Spark down sleeping bag is our ultimate when it comes to ultra-light expeditions and tours where every gram counts.
The ultra-light Spark down sleeping bag series ranges from a down-filled liner to a sleeping bag for winter expeditions. Each model uses first-class materials, RDS-certified down and a no-frills design with no frills to enable an extremely compact pack size and outstanding thermal performance for the respective purpose. And thanks to the environmentally friendly PFC-free impregnation of the outer skin, water and dirt roll off.
Ultra-light doesn't mean ultra-tight: the Spark mummy bags are form-fitting but still have a comfortable girth for the performance-oriented adventurer.
Weight: 340 grams
Up to a height of: 183 cm
Pack size: 1.5 liters
- ULTRA-DRY down 850+ loft 90% down cluster premium goose down certified according to Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- 10D outer and 7D inner material ensure an incredibly light and compact pack size
- Environmentally friendly PFC-free impregnation lets water and dirt roll off
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression sack and handy storage pouch
- The length of the zippers is optimized for performance accurate to the gram:
ASP0, ASP1 + ASP2 have 1/3 length zippers
ASP3 + ASP4 have full side zippers