The THERMOLITE Reactor Extreme Liner is Sea to Summit's warmest knitted liner. When your adventures take you to colder climates, the Reactor Extreme packs plenty of warmth into your sleeping bag. It can also be used as a 'standalone' sleeping bag in warmer weather. The hollow fibers of the THERMOLITE fabric work like a polar bear's fur and, together with the knitted structure, trap a lot of insulating air. Super soft and incredibly stretchy, the Reactor Extreme uses a heavier version of THERMOLITE to provide extra warmth for an incredibly comfortable night's sleep. Use it to upgrade your sleep system for cooler weather and keep your sleeping bag clean.
Weight: 399 grams
Pack size: 17 x 11.5 cm
- Additional insulation to increase the warmth of a sleeping bag by up to 15°C.
- The Thermolite fleece material is incredibly comfortable.
- The 110 g/m² fabric is warmer than the 80 g/m² Thermolite used in the standard reactor.
- Mummy shape including drawstring hood.
- Easy care - no special detergent is required for washing
- Keeps the sleeping bag clean.
- Including stuff sack