Ergonomic hand ascender
Designed for rope ascents, the ASCENSION hand ascender features an ergonomically designed handle to increase comfort and improve efficiency when pulling with one or both hands. The ASCENSION hand rope clamp has a large eyelet in the lower area for attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and foot loop.
bill of quantities
- Designed for rope ascents.
- Simple and efficient:
- Ergonomically designed handle for comfortable and efficient handling
- Thanks to the large opening, the handle is easy to grip even with thick gloves
- Ergonomically designed upper part for maximum efficiency when pulling with both hands
- Release lever fully integrated into the body of the rope clamp to prevent snagging
- serrated cam with cleaning slot for optimal operation in all conditions (icy, muddy rope, etc.)
- large eyelet at the bottom for attaching the carabiners of the CONNECT ADJUST lanyard and the FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD step loop
- Upper eyelet for hanging the rope
- Available in one version for the right and one for the left hand.