Crampons for expedition mountaineering
The ideal companion for technically demanding tours. With their vertical, serrated frontal points, SARKEN crampons penetrate well in hard ice while ensuring good carrying capacity on snow. The arrangement of the 12 points enables safe walking and a good grip both on flat slopes and on very steep flanks. The LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL binding system allows adaptation to all mountaineering boots with rear sole edges.
bill of quantities
- Thanks to their technically sophisticated front points, they are ideal for technical mountaineering:
- two vertical, toothed front points for better grip on ice and mixed terrain,
- the arrangement of the points guarantees optimal carrying capacity in soft ice and on hard snow,
- LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL binding system to adapt to all mountaineering boots with rear soles,
- length-adjustable connecting bar with two hanging positions for adjustment to all shoe sizes (36 to 50),
- adjustment of the length without tools,
- Steel crampons for maximum durability.
- Comfort while walking:
- 12-point crampons for better grip and comfort when walking,
- optimized tooth length for a precise setting of the crampons and a solid bite in the ice,
- ANTISNOW system to reduce the accumulation of snow under the crampons, regardless of the snow quality.
- Full modularity thanks to the ALPEN ADAPT system:
- FIL or FIL FLEX binding system to adapt to all mountaineering boots (with or without toe cap),
- front parts, connecting bars, anti-balling plates and binding systems can be exchanged independently of each other,
- compatible with IRVIS front parts for conversion into crampons for classic mountaineering or ski touring,
- compatible with the DART front parts for conversion into crampons for ice climbing.
- Number of prongs: 12
- Shoe size: 36-50
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA