Simple length-adjustable lanyard for climbing and mountaineering
Designed for climbing and mountaineering, the CONNECT ADJUST is a simple lanyard with an adjustable leg for self-belaying at the belay. The adjustable strand allows for optimal adjustment of the length for operations on the belay. Thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST adjuster, the lanyard can be adjusted quickly and easily with one hand.
bill of quantities
- Simple lanyard for self-belaying when climbing and mountaineering.
- Simple, adjustable lanyard:
- Strand adjustable from 15 to 95 cm.
- Fast and precise adjustment of the adjustable strand with the ergonomically designed ADJUST adjuster.
- The dynamic rope lanyard reduces the impact force exerted on the user in the event of a fall from a low height (1).
- Easy handling:
- The carabiner, held in the right position by a rubber ring, makes clipping easier.
- Adjustable with one hand.
- Use with a SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK locking carabiner.
- Is connected to the locking ring with an anchor stitch.
(1) Use below the anchor point: Self-belay lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards may therefore only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 in a fall situation.
- Length: 15 - 95 cm
- Weight: 125g
- Certification(s): CE, UKCA, UIAA 109
- Material: Polyamide, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)