The Pro Hammock Set already includes the harness system and is a technical, breathable, compact and easy to set up outdoor hammock. Constructed from soft ripstop 70D nylon with high strength steel buckles and a CORDURA nylon compression pouch. The hammock always finds space in your luggage and can be used anywhere, for a rest while backpacking or in the local park.
The buckles are triple stitched with webbing loops to ensure durability. The integrated compression sack offers additional space so that suspension straps can be stored inside. As with all Sea to Summit hammocks, setting up the Pro Hammock is quick and easy.
- The 15mm harness system makes setup quick and easy.
- Integrated compression bag made of water-repellent Ultra-Sil plus 30D CORDURA nylon.
- Ripstop nylon for lightweight durability.
- Highly breathable material wicks away moisture.
- Holds up to 150kg.
- Hammock Insect Net and 15D Ultra-Sil Nano Tarp sold separately.