Freeride ski gloves...
Fall Line 5 Finger is a warm ski glove for freeriders and snowboarders. The shorter model with neoprene cuffs fits under any jacket sleeve. Made of hard-wearing and impregnated cowhide with outer seams that guarantee a good fit and grip. With removable inner glove made of synthetic material that can be easily washed and dried. Foam insulation provides extra warmth and stability. The technical details of the model increase functionality on the mountain. The hand straps ensure z. B. that you don't lose the gloves when you take them off. With the snap hook you can easily attach the model to a jacket or backpack. Suitable for slopes and terrain. Also available as a fist and 3-finger glove as well as a women's model.
- Warm ski gloves for freeriders and snowboarders.
- The impregnated cowhide protects against wind and weather.
- The outer seams ensure good grip.
- Removable lining made of soft fleece (Bemberg).
- Foam insulation provides extra warmth and stability.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Neoprene cuffs with Velcro.
- With Hestra Handcuffs (hand straps).
- With snap hook for attachment.
- Can be combined with different inner gloves.