Warm ski gloves
with removable lining...
Army Leather Patrol is a warm 3-finger glove with versatile functionality based on the same basic recipe as the Heli Ski model, but fits under a jacket sleeve and has a comfortable neoprene cuff. The 3-finger model is a bit warmer, but offers good mobility. Fingers and palms are made of impregnated goatskin, the upper side is made of supple and weatherproof softshell fabric. The fleece lining with synthetic filling keeps you warm and can be removed for washing and drying. The lining can be replaced with a thinner inner glove if required. The hand straps prevent you from losing the gloves when you take them off and thanks to the carabiner and eyelets, the model can be easily hung or fixed. A robust and reliable companion for demanding skiers who spend long days on the mountain. Also available as a fist and 5-finger glove as well as
- Warm and robust 3-finger glove.
- Upper side made of windproof and breathable polyester soft shell.
- Impregnated goatskin ensures grip and durability.
- Removable fleece lining (Bemberg), polyester insulation (G-loft).
- High wearing comfort thanks to the pre-curved fit.
- Neoprene cuffs with Velcro.
- With Hestra Handcuffs (hand straps).
- Snap hooks and eyelets for hanging/fixing.
- Can be combined with different inner gloves.