"Popular ski glove
The Hestra Heli Ski glove was originally developed for Canadian ski guides who needed a warm and reliable glove in the snow and cold. This makes it perfect for junior ski enthusiasts who spend every free minute on the skis. Like the adult model, the children's glove is made of robust goatskin and a weatherproof 3-layer polyamide fabric. The fleece lining is removable and has a warming G-Loft synthetic filling. A wrist strap prevents the glove from getting lost if it has to be taken off. The glove also has an eyelet and a finger loop for hanging. A robust and warming companion for any kind of skiing fun throughout the season. Also available as a mitten and 3-finger glove."
- "Robust and functional ski gloves for children.
- Backhand made of weatherproof and breathable 3-layer polyamide.
- Impregnated goatskin leather palm and fingers.
- Removable fleece lining (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-Loft).
- High wearing comfort and good grip thanks to the pre-curved fit.
- Snow skirt with drawstring.
- Adjustable Velcro wrist strap.
- With Hestra Handcuffs (hand straps).
- Several attachment options with an eyelet and hanging strap on the finger.
- Can be combined with different inner linings."