The historical ATK® racing binding, which is constantly evolving thanks to its launch in 2011: quality, robustness and reliability for all racers who always demand the maximum! The latest version stands out for its design with elegant lines and the addition of the ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®, which optimizes use and prevents wear of the titanium “U” spring.
- The ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®, thanks to the “U” spring with rotating bushes, softens the hooking of the heel piece, simplifies hooking even on fresh snow and eliminates the use of the titanium spring.
- Easy Entry System®: a new geometry of the elements of the front automatic makes boarding extremely easy, intuitive and safe with all last generation tech ski boots, even with worn soles.
- MONOLINK TECHNOLOGY 1.0®: one of the two elements of the automatic front is fixed, reducing the weight by about 2.5 grams each and increasing rigidity. Less pressure on the locking system with improved performance and comfort.
- The front machine is compatible with the SRA cross tip holder accessory.
- Adjustable Race Heel: the ATK® Race Heel features a rotational rigidity adjustment system that provides perfect stability over the years. The “U” spring is machined from titanium to offer a combination of light weight and extreme strength
- RACE ADJUSTMENT: the lateral release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed to a specific value (approximately 8 Mz and 9 My) that our athletes have recognized over the years as the best balance between safety and comfort stability was determined.
< 800 gr
Product code : SL2020
Materials: Aluminum 7075, titanium, POM
tripping: race setting
Ski brake accessories: Race Ski Brake (cod: SKRACE)