Ultra-light ice ax for technical mountaineering and steep-face skiing
The ultra-light GULLY ice ax (only 280 g) is designed for technical mountaineering and steep climbing. The pointed, curved pick and the TRIGREST finger rest, which can be adjusted without tools, ensure the necessary efficiency in difficult passages.
bill of quantities
- Ultra-light technical ice ax: 280 g.
- Technically sophisticated and efficient:
- Steel-headed pick, tapered (3mm) curved pick for efficient penetration and easy extraction,
- Small shovel and hammer to clean the handles or hammer in a rock hook,
- The TRIGREST finger rest allows the hand or index finger position to be adjusted quickly and without tools for using the device as a pulling axe.
- Additional weights (available as an option) to improve shot behavior on very hard ice.
- only 45 cm,
- Thanks to the slanted tip, the ax can be carried in a backpack without damaging it.