CREST 8 keeps the same incredible features of extreme lightness, structural solidity, safety and precision in a version for lighter users starting in ski mountaineering.
- Easy Entry System®: a new geometry of the elements of the front automatic makes boarding extremely easy, intuitive and safe with all last generation tech ski boots, even with worn soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: one of the two elements of the front automatic is fixed, reducing the weight by about 2.5 grams each and increasing rigidity. Compensates for the wear and tear of the ski boot's front panel over the years, providing each user with an adequate closing force and reducing unnecessary pressure on the locking mechanism.
- The new heel with raised heel guarantees a better comfort of use and allows up to three positions
- The integrated cross tip holder SRA ensures the perfect insertion of all ATK® cross tips
- The 20 mm adjustment slide integrated in the heel piece is able to guarantee a quick adjustment when changing ski boots (up to two sizes).
- The trigger system allows lateral adjustment (Mz) and vertical adjustment (My) from 3 to 18
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that guarantees the best downhill performance that can be found on the market, as well as an extremely precise release and the softest heel insertion.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel unit that guarantees the natural flex of the ski (even in the case of large jumps/compressions), improved release performance in the event of heavy system loads and reduced loads on the ski/ski boot/binding system.
- SKI BRAKE: available in different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm) to obtain a perfect compatibility with every type of ski.
- ELASTIC SLIDE SKI BRAKE: integrated in the plate to ensure the maintenance of the lateral release value.
800 – 1500 gr
materials Alu 7075, stainless steel, POM
ski brakes: 75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120