CREST 10 is ATK®'s most versatile touring binding: its low weight allows for long tours and steep ascents, while the unique properties of the heel unit allow it to be used for extreme descents!
- Easy Entry System®: a new geometry of the elements of the front automatic makes boarding extremely easy, intuitive and safe with all last generation tech ski boots, even with worn soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: one of the two elements of the front automatic is fixed, reducing the weight by about 2.5 grams each and increasing rigidity. Less pressure on the blocking system with improved performance and comfort
- The new heel with raised heel allows a better comfort of use and allows up to three different positions.
- The integrated cross tip holder SRA ensures the perfect insertion of all ATK® cross tips.
- The 20 mm adjustment slide integrated in the heel piece is able to guarantee a quick adjustment when changing ski boots (up to two sizes).
- The tripping system allows lateral adjustment (Mz) and vertical adjustment (My) from 5 to 10.
- ELASTIC SLIDE SKI BRAKE: integrated into the plate to guarantee the maintenance of the lateral release value.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that guarantees the best downhill performance that can be found on the market, as well as an extremely precise release and the softest heel insertion.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel unit that guarantees the natural flex of the ski (even in the case of large jumps/compressions), improved release performance in the event of heavy system loads and reduced loads on the ski/ski boot/binding system.
800 – 1500 gr
materials Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, POM
ski brakes: 75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120